We will be having a 3v3 tournament on Saturday, February 24th at 10 am.
- Games will be to 16 or 21 straight ones and twos
- Games will start at 10. Doors open at 9 so get here and shoot around.
- Teams can have up to 4 players.
- All players must be 16 or older.
- Teams will be guaranteed 2 games.
- $10 for Firetree Place Members
- $15 for non members (annual membership is $10)
- All members of winning team will receive a Men’s Wilson Evolution Basketball. Winning team will also keep bracket.
- Stop in to 600 Campbell street to register.
Schools will be letting out early today and we WILL still be picking your children up from school and getting them safely to Firetree Place. All of our programs are still going on as well. We will be ending after school club at 6 like normal. Stay safe and warm.
A very special thank you to UPMC Susquehanna on your charitable donation to our cause. Thank you for what you do for our community and for helping us do our part as well.
Firetree Place takes on the Williamsport Bureau of Police in basketball January 27th at noon. This event is open to the public and will be held in our gymnasium so save the date! We hope to see you all here 1/27 at 12 to cheer us on.
Spots are still available for our After School Club, as well as our Before Care. We open at 630 am for Before Care and we transport to Cochran, Curtain, and Stevens. For our After School Club, we pick the kiddos up from Cochran, Curtain, Stevens, and Jackson Primary so they do not have to be out walking in this unbearable cold weather. Once the children are here, we have recreation time, homework time, as well as dinner and snack. What are you waiting for!? Do not miss out on this awesome opportunity. Spots are limited, so stop by and grab an application today.
Just a reminder.
On December 22nd we will be hosting our Firetree Place Holiday Party from 4-6pm. Toys for Tots will be donating toys for children ages 12 and under. Join us in giving out the gifts! We will have snacks, refreshments and activities for the children. Santa will be present too! If you are not able to make it but have signed up to receive gifts, you will have until the 29th to pick up your gifts. We hope to see you there.